Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Favorites

The weekend is near! I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything to share my favorites from this week!

ONE 
Chocolate covered strawberries were the most perfect treat this week! They are easy and delicious! Find how I make chocolate covered strawberries here.
TWO
I saw "The Age of Adaline" this week and it was so good! I was in a complete state of disbelief while watching this movie because despite the fact that the story line is fiction, it feels so real! I didn't really understand what was happening in the story until about 30 minutes in, but I urge you to power through because this ended up being a beautiful movie!

THREE
Speaking of amazing movies... "About Time" is another one of my favorites! While I was watching "The Age of Adaline" I was reminded of "About Time" because both movies deal with time and both serve as a pertinent reminder to live with intention and integrity. I highly recommend both of these movies!
FOUR
I have been loving mango-strawberry smoothies lately! On Monday I'll be sharing how I make mine!


FIVE
I shared what I've been listening to lately on Tuesday and that playlist is definitely a favorite! It's on repeat every day! Find my favorite songs here.

Happy weekend!
Kenzie




 

2 comments:

  1. Now I really want to watch The Age of Adeline and About Time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Start with Million Dollar Arm!! Then we'll watch all the others!

      Delete