Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything to share my favorites from this week!
one
I shared a recipe for strawberry rhubarb pie this week and it was perfection! I highly recommend making this because I'm sure it will be a favorite of yours too!
two
This 'thikr' hairspray by RUSK is a favorite of mine. It holds curls in my hair without making it lose its lightness and softness and I love that!
three
I got a color changing mug from David's Tea in December and even though there is snow falling on the mug, I just can't stop using it. I mentioned my love for Traditional Medicinal's Peppermint tea a couple of weeks ago and whenever I have a tea, I have it out of this mug! When hot tea is poured into the mug, the trees turn from black to white and they slowly turn to a darker blue as the tea cools. Unfortunately this particular mug was only sold at Christmas time, but they currently have a beach house collection of color changing mugs that are just as fun!

four

Another favorite of mine this week is John Mayer! I have been putting his music on shuffle on Spotify and my favorites are Gravity, Say, Who You Love, Paper Dolls, Waiting on the World to Change, Slow Dancing in a Burning Room, Something Like Olivia and his cover of Beyoncé's XO.
five
My last favorite is my little blog writing buddy! This is my dog Finnegan. I love seeing his little face over my computer!

See you next week!
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment