Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Favorites: A Bit of Everything!

I am so glad that the weekend is here! My only class today got cancelled so I have the day off to catch up on homework & sleep!! But first, here are a few of my favorite things! :)

1. I got hit with a cold mid-week, so I am very grateful for cough drops, Kleenex, Advil, Hand Sanitizer, Vitamin C, etc.!! My school bag is looking a little more like a mini pharmacy than usual this week. Although I don't love being sick, I do love these cough drops:

I swear by these cough drops when I have a cold!

2. This weekend, my family going to see 2 shows!! I love live theater and I am so excited to see both shows, but I am especially excited to see... CINDERELLA!! When I shared my Top 5 favorite movies, I included the 2015 version of Cinderella because it is just magical and I am so excited to see how the show this weekend brings the magic to life!

3. Scarves are my favorite accessory, but I have been especially loving blanket scarves lately! I have been eyeing the blanket scarves from A Dip of Darling:

How cute are these!? Like I might just want one in every color! For now, they are going on my Christmas list!


4. I posted about these pumpkin dinner rolls this week, you can find the recipe HERE. None of my family members are crazy about pumpkin but we were crazy about these rolls!! SO good!

5. Speaking of pumpkin things, I am slowly becoming more open to pumpkin treats and these are next on my list:
How yummy do those look!? I will give them a try this weekend and report back next week! For now, if you are looking for the recipe, you can find it HERE!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!

I hope your weekend is full of fun!


2 comments:

  1. We love all things pumpkin and these look terrific. Thanks for sharing! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa! I'm heading over to your blog right now! :)

      Delete