Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday Favorites: It Snowed!!

Happy Friday! I am in the thick of end of semester exams, essays, projects... so I have been a little exhausted lately. Despite my exhaustion, there were still so many good things about this week & I am excited to share them all with you!

1. I made these Almond Snowball Cookies this week because I was craving snow. You can find the recipe HERE. Well, not only were the cookies delicious but...
 2. It snowed!!!! Wahoo!! As I was walking to one of my classes yesterday, snow was falling and I felt like I was in a snow globe - it was beautiful!
3. Because it snowed, I busted out my very favorite boots! I have blogged about my UGGs before, but they really just don't get old and I was so excited to wear them this week! I love that they keep my feet warm and dry all while looking cute as can be!

Snow by Sleeping at Last

Snow in California by Ariana Grande

It Snowed by Meaghan Smith
4. There are so many great songs about snow that I have been listening to all week! I've attached some of them. What are your favorite Christmas or snow songs?
5. My family has started watching Christmas movies & we watched 'The Grinch' last weekend - so funny! I love so many things about this movie and it cracks me up every time!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!

I hope you had a great week with wonderful weekend ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment