Friday, December 30, 2016

Friday Favorites: Goodbye 2016

I can hardly believe that this is the last week of 2016!! Next time I post it will be 2017 - how did that happen!? Here are my favorite things from the last week of 2016.

1. First off, I'm in my absolute favorite state this weekend - Vermont!! And I am with my absolute favorite people!! I love celebrating the New Year surrounded by a few of my favorite things!!
2. I am making 2 of my favorite dishes for dinner to share with our friends and this Stromboli is one of them!! I adore this Stromboli and ate it way too often this summer!! If you are interested, you can find the recipe HERE.

3. I am also making this Cheesy Taco Soup! I shared this recipe in October and I could not love it more! One of the things I love so much about this recipe is I can make it in advance, freeze it and thaw it when I need it. So, I made this soup on Tuesday, froze it and we will enjoy it at some point this weekend! You can find it HERE.
4. Yesterday, I did a round up of my favorite presents that I opened on Christmas and I didn't include these pajamas!! The Bean got me these PJs from the GAP and I love them! They are flannel and have been sooo comfy to sleep in! You can find them HERE.

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!

I hope you all have a marvelous New Years Eve and Day! See you in 2017 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment