Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Favorites: Hello 2017 & Hello January!

Happy 2017, everyone! As I am sitting down to write this post I am realizing that I have been blogging for EIGHT months! How is that possible!? I still feel very new to this whole blog world but I am looking forward to becoming more comfortable as a blogger in 2017! Here are some of my favorite things from this week:
1. My family saw Trolls over Christmas break and I loved it! It was so cute and there were some really funny moments thrown in! If you haven't seen this one yet, I highly recommend it! It's great for the whole family! 

2. I got so many new ESSIE colors for Christmas that I am so excited to wear over the next couple of weeks. This week, I wore Merino Cool. It's a purple-y/grey color and I couldn't love it more!
3. For Christmas, I made my family a family yearbook of sorts, to recap our best moments from this year. I went through a company called Mixbook and I loved the process of making the book just as much as the outcome! They were so helpful along the way (I spoke to them through the help/chat feature on their website as well as on the phone) and the product is stunning! I will definitely be using Mixbook again!! 
4. I read this book back in October and I don't know why I never blogged about it because I LOVED it! It's about a little boy with a deformed face and the struggles he encounters when he goes to school for the first time as a ten year old. I could not put this book down - it was the perfect combination of heartbreaking and uplifting. This is one of my favorite books that I have ever read & I encourage you to read it, especially if you have littles or work with kiddos! 
5. My family went skiing over Christmas break and I used my Cricut to make some stickers for my helmet. I made a couple but my favorite one is the one pictured above that says #likeagirl! I was inspired by the like a girl commercials that were released by Always - have you seen them? I've linked them below for you to watch!



Thank you for reading! Have a great weekend!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment