Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! Friday could not come soon enough this week! I am so ready for the weekend! As usual, I'm linking up to share my favorite things from this week!

1. It's the Bean's birthday party tomorrow and I am so excited! It's a Pancakes and Pajamas Party! So we'll be eating pancakes while rocking our favorite PJ's! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and share the details next week!

2. The Bean requested French Silk Pie instead of cake and I am happy to oblige! I love all pie but french silk pie might just be my favorite! And I figured since we were eating pancakes it would be fair to forgo the traditional birthday cake for some pie! You can find my recipe HERE.
3. I've been wearing ESSIE's chinchilly lately. Chinchilly is my very favorite nail polish color - it's such a cool gray and it goes with eveything! Loooove it!
4. I shared the St-Patrick's day t-shirts I made for my family this week! I'm wishing St-Patrick's Day lasted a little longer than a day because they are so much fun! Definitely one of the favorite crafts I've done on my cricut!
5. I saw this sweet video of a Kindergarten teacher and her class this week and it is so good! The teacher's name is Elizabeth and she has the cutest blog all about teaching Kindergarten. It's called Kickin' it in Kindergarten and it is FULL of great ideas! In this video she is using Taylor Swift's Shake it Off to reinforce the students' learning about number values - they have to 'shake away' the lower number!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites

Have a great weekend!
 


2 comments:

  1. those St. Patrick's Day shirts are adorable! I love the Sassy Little Lassie one :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete