Thursday, May 25, 2017

Top 5: Nail Polish Colors

It's about time that I dedicate an entire post to nail polish because it is one of my all time favorite things! It is one of the very few things in life that I just can't resist! If I am in a store that carries ESSIE, it's practically a guarantee that I leave with a bottle. I just can't help myself!

Today, I'm doing a round-up of my five favorite ESSIE colors - ESSIE is my go to and I typically don't stray from it. Although I just bought an OPI color and it is pretty darn cute! I'll talk about it in my favorites tomorrow!

If I could only wear one nail polish color for the rest of my life, this would be the one! It is by far my favorite. I love that it grabs attention while also being subtle and a sort of neutral. I also love that it goes with everything!



Sand Tropez is another favorite neutral of mine! This is my go to for the beach every year! 


I could do an entire post on neutrals alone! Lady Like is a stunning nude color with a hint of purple in it! It is very similar to Sand Tropez but the slight purple in it really sets it apart!



I'm stepping away from the neutrals big time with this bold red! With the Band is a burnt red that is so perfect to wear in the fall and all through Christmas! 

This cool blue is another great beach color! I wear this color so often during the summer!

To be quite honest, I have yet to encounter an ESSIE color that I don't love but these are the ones that I wear most often through the year! What is your favorite nail polish color?




No comments:

Post a Comment