Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday Favorites: Goodbye Beach

This Friday marks my very last week at the beach and it is making me all kinds of sad. Despite being sad about leaving, I am feeling so grateful to have had so much fun on this trip! Here are the best things that have been going on in my life...
1. Last night we celebrated my birthday with all the friends that are on vacation with my family. I say all the friends because we are the biggest crew! Our reservation was for 13 last night at Olive Garden! Going to Olive Garden is one of my favorite things to do in the States, but there are a few other favorites in this picture - first off, my dress is the one that I got from Fancy Frills at Christmas time! I love it so much! And second, my bestie Hannah is headed off to do a school year in Poland in a few weeks! I am so happy to have some precious time with her before she leaves!

2. My family has been in the cutest little beach town for the past 2 weeks. One of my favorite things to do is walk around and look at the names on all of the beach houses. So many of them have such cute names! My favorite one that I've stumbled upon is called 'The Serendipity' - it is the most perfect name for a quaint little cottage! This has lead me to wonder what I would call my beach house if I owned one...

3. Yesterday, for the first time in what feels like forever, I did not post a blog! What!?! I got a little overwhelmed mid-week and blogging fell to the bottom of my to do list! I woke up yesterday morning in a little bit of a panic, but I decided to let it go. I am working on being more carefree and it turns out that taking a day off blogging is just what I needed yesterday!

4. This view is just as good as it gets! I don't think I could ever get sick of sitting by the waves. I am soaking up every last bit of beach today before heading out tomorrow, but I am already looking forward to March when I will be back by the sea!

5.And as much as I have been loving being by the beach, I am so looking forward to getting home and sleeping in my own bed! I am never as well rested when I am not in my own bed. However, if I was able to bring my bed to the beach with me, I don't think I would ever leave!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget and Becky from byBMG for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from Smidge of This and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites. 

Happy weekend! See you on Monday!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment