Friday, September 8, 2017

Friday Favorite: Waiting for Fall



If you couldn't tell by the title of this post, I am so ready for Fall! I was scrolling through Pinterest the other day and I was getting so excited about all the Fall things! Here are five things that I am looking forward to...

1. Fall weather - need I say more? The weather has definitely cooling down but I can't wait for to get just a little bit more chilly! I love that fall weather brings apple picking right along with it! I love going apple picking with my family every year and I especially love all of the yummy baking afterwards!



2. Fall always makes me feel like crafting. I love making a pot of tea and getting a few little crafts done! All four pictures above are from Pinterest but they have been serving as major inspiration for me! I've been looking into how I can make wooden signs - I have been watching so many tutorials on staining/painting/distressing wood! And the shirts are just so fun! I don't know where I could possibly wear all of these Halloween shirts, but I love them! I will definitely be putting my cricut to work this fall!
3.This quote made me laugh so hard! I am all about Pumpkin Spice, but believe it or not I have never tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte - is that crazy? I am not a big coffee drinker (and by not big, I mean I almost never have coffee!), but am I missing out on something major!? I am very much looking forward to crossing this off my fall bucket list this year!


4. Fall to me, has always meant candle lit dinners. I love that it gets darker sooner! The dark makes the evenings so much cozier! My very favorite thing about fall is sitting around a candle lit table with my family.

5. I think I saved the best for last... Fall Fashion!! My scarves, booties, jean jackets and cardigans are ready to go! I eye them every morning but opt for the lighter clothes because the afternoons are still so warm! I can't wait to wrap up in a blanket scarf! I have the 22nd circled in orange in my planner! I am ready to go! :)

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget and Becky from byBMG for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from Smidge of This and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites. 

See you on Monday!


4 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to cooler weather as well. I don't respond well to heat, so I feel much better when the weather gets a bit chilly. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading, Angela! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the link up! I'm also ready for fall and cooler weather and all the pumpkin spice I can get! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you stopped by, April! Thank you! :)

      Delete