Monday, October 2, 2017

Music for Monday: Just Breathe

One of my all time favorite movies as a young teenager was 'Life as we Know It.' I remember just wanting to watch that movie over that over! I think I loved it so much because the female lead runs a bakery and I loved getting to see a little behind the scenes into that world (even though it is scripted behind the scenes!). There is so much great music in this movie - but this song sticks out for me every time! 'Just Breathe' by Pearl Jam is used so perfectly to compliment a scene - the song really makes the moment.

Just Breathe - Pearl Jam

I love hearing this song every time it comes on! I don't think I could ever get sick of it! Do you have any favorite songs from Movie soundtracks?

Happy October! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment