Monday, March 19, 2018

Music for Monday: The Weepies

I have been so crazy busy with #allthethings lately! I wish I was kidding, but there has been so much going on lately - the end of the skating season, school, the Bean's birthday, kinda sorta keeping up with blog world... Today, I'm talking about a few songs by The Weepies! My mom used to listen to The Weepies when I was younger and I was not such a big fan. In fact, I used to not like them at all but now it could not be more different! I am pretty much obsessed with them now! So, I tried to limit the number of songs I shared today but there are so many that I love so I'm just going for it!

Jolene - The Weepies
Please Speak Well of Me - The Weepies
World Spins Madly On - The Weepies
Gotta Have You -The Weepies
Take it From Me - The Weepies
Slow Pony Home - The Weepies
 They're in Love Where Am I - The Weepies
Same Changes - The Weepies

Is that enough for one day? There are so many more that I love so much but I'll save them for another day! I have some fun content to share in the near future - a vegan sour cream recipe, a little cricut tutorial, a clean eating dessert recipe and of course, more lärabars! This won't happen all in one week but in due time, I promise! 

See you tomorrow,




No comments:

Post a Comment