Monday, April 30, 2018

Music for Monday: Ariana Grande

Hello Monday! This week is a busy one - I've got some everyday things to do (you know, blogging, work, skating, baking...) but I also have 2 super exciting things! I'm going to see Stars on Ice on Wednesday and I'm hosting a tea party for my friends on Saturday! Um how could I go wrong with a week like this? And to kick off this fun week is one of my favorite songs songs as of late...

No Tears Left To Cry - Ariana Grande
 I heard this song on the radio when it first came out and I really didn't like it! I mean, I wanted to change the station but I couldn't bring myself to actually do it. I was sucked in! Then, the song was stuck in my head all day long and sure enough, as soon as I got home, I just had to hear the song again! Now, I can't get enough. I listen to it over and over. So yes, at first I was not a fan of this song but now it's one of my favorites!

On another note - Spotify, ugh! For a while it was working so well to embed the Spotify link in my post but then one day, it just stopped working! Given that I'm relatively inexperienced when it comes to coding, I have had the hardest time figuring this out! So for now, I'm back to using YouTube links but hopefully I'll be able to link to Spotify again sometime soon!

See you tomorrow with a fun recipe!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment