Monday, June 4, 2018

Music for Monday: Shawn Mendes

Picking a song for today was so hard! Some weeks it's easy, but I have been listening to so much lately that I had such a hard time narrowing it down! I was going back and forth and back forth between Zayn, Post Malone, Cardi B, Will Smith, Nick Jonas and Shawn Mendes. That's a pretty accurate recap of what I've been listening to. I have really been loving some of Cardi B's stuff (shocking, I know!) so maybe I'll post some of that in upcoming weeks but when looking at my list I just had to go with the Canadian! So Shawn Mendes it is for today!

Why - Shawn Mendes
Aside from In My Blood (which plays on the radio non stop!), this is the first song I heard off of his new album and I loved it! The Bean wanted this one over and over when she was getting ready for her dance show, so we've been listening to this one a whole lot!

When You're Ready Shawn Mendes
This is another one I've been listening to from his new album and I think it's my favorite!

Strings -Shawn Mendes
This song is off one of his older albums but it will always be a favorite of mine!

Ruin - Shawn Mendes
Again, this is off an old album but so good! 

Life of the Party - Shawn Mendes
I think this was Shawn Mendes' first big hit but it's still one of my faves! When we were driving to Maine in 2014, my friend Hannah played this song for me and couldn't believe I hadn't heard it yet. She said "Come on! He's Canadian! I heard of a Canadian artist before you?" We listened to this song so often that summer! 

I have 2 great recipes to share this week! Stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment