Monday, June 25, 2018

Music for Monday: Speechless

Today is a holiday around here - technically the holiday was yesterday, but we get today off since yesterday was the weekend! With this day off, we are headed to the water slides! I have some fun posts planned for this week (like dairy free ice cream!) but as usual, I'm kicking off the week with music! I went back and forth on what to share today. I almost posted another Jason Mraz song, but instead I decided on...

Speechless - Dan + Shay
Dan + Shay's new album came out last week and this is my favorite song off of that new album! I have many other favorites by Dan + Shay and I was so sure I had posted about them before, but after a quick search, I can't find anything! I'll have to share more of their songs another time! The Bean thinks they are wayyy to country, but I find their music to be the perfect balance between country and pop! It does err more on the country side but a little country never hurt anyone, right? 

Ok, I've gotta run! The water slides are calling! See you tomorrow,



No comments:

Post a Comment