Monday, July 30, 2018

Music for Monday: Drake

Good morning from the beach! Last week was not the best beach week, we had so much rain! But looking at the weather for this week makes my heart so happy! The forecast this week is sun, sun and more sun! Just like last week, I'm going to do my best to blog! I have so much content brewing, it's just a matter of sitting down and actually writing! When I'm at the beach with my family and friends, I have such a hard time sitting behind a computer instead of being with my people! I will do my best to find the perfect balance this week! Enough with the chit chat, right? Onto the music!

Today, I'm talking all things Drake because I am loving his new album! For the most part, I am pretty G-rated, but I do love a little hip hop thrown in to all of my playlists! Give me all the Big Sean, Lil' Wayne, Cardi B and Post Malone; just don't tell anyone k? Ha! I'm kidding, I am putting this out there on the internet, but I do like to say that I have a secret love for explicit rap music!

On a couple of occasions, I've been baking with friends with music on in the background and a really explicit song comes on shuffle. Both times, my friends were completely aghast. I do come across as a goody-goody and for the most part, I am! But this goody-goody has Moves by Big Sean on her playlist! I don't condone anything being said in this music, but it sure is fun!

In my Feelings - Drake

Don't Matter to Me - Drake (feat. Michael Jackson)

Finesse - Drake

I am just loving these 3 songs off of Drake's new album! And I am so happy to be able to embed Spotify links in my posts again! It took a minute, coding isn't my strong suit but I got it!! Hopefully this fix holds and I can use Spotify from here on out! 

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment