Friday, August 24, 2018

Friday Favorites: All the Secrets Are Out!

This week was oh so good and I can finally share all of the excitement that's been going on! I had a fabulous week and I have so been looking forward to sharing all of this excitement with you!


1. On Tuesday, the Bean and I went to see Crazy Rich Asians and it was so good! I didn't read the book (but now I'm more interested than ever) but the movie was good! It was such a great balance between funny and heartwarming! We went on a Tuesday afternoon thinking we'd be in a empty theater but boy were we wrong! The theater was packed right to the brim! If you have a free minute to catch a movie this weekend, I definitely recommend this one!
2. I've been meaning to do a mini shoe haul since getting back from vacation! I went a little shoe crazy this summer and I have been loving my fun finds! It is still on my list of posts to write but in the meantime, I just couldn't wait to share these shoes! I found these Sperry's kind of accidentally while on vacation, but the minute I saw them, I knew they had to be mine! They are so comfortable and they make the perfect summer closed toe shoe!
3. I got a letter board as a belated birthday gift and I guess this is what happens when you leave a letter board out on my dining room table! All the randomness in the cutest little frame! I can't wait to start writing some real quotes on my board, but I can't part with this silliness just yet!
4. We celebrated my Dad's 50th birthday last Saturday! I had to split the party up into 2 posts because it was too long for one post! You can read part 1 HERE and you can catch part 2 next week!. This party was something I've been looking forward to since the New Year and I am so glad to finally talk about it on my blog! Another huge surprise I've been keeping under wraps...
5. WE'RE GOING TO CALIFORNIA!! My Dad's childhood best friend lives in California so as a combo gift for his 50th birthday and my parent's 25th wedding anniversary, we are going to California! We booked our flights way back in January and I have been bursting at the seams trying to keep this surprise in! If you have any California travel tips or must-sees please let me know! I can't wait to share this adventure with you!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget and Becky from byBMG for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from Smidge of This and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment