Monday, August 20, 2018

Music for Monday: The One for Auntie Lesley!

I'm doing Music for Mondays a little differently today. On Saturday, we hosted my Dad's 50th birthday (which I've been keeping under wraps but the party is done & I will blog about it soon!) and while I was on the dance floor with my Auntie Lesley, I had an idea for a Music for Monday post! While I usually choose an artist or a song that I am loving for Music for Monday, today I'm choosing a person (that I love!) and sharing songs that make me think of her!

Lesley is always the first one on the dance floor and her love & energy is just contagious! While I was putting songs on the playlist for my Dad's party, I would run them by my sister and she would say 'are you making this playlist for Dad or for Lesley?' Fair question little Bean! I love sharing music with Lesley, but today I'm sharing a couple songs that she introduced to me & will forever make me think of her!
Dancing Queen - ABBA


Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison

Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield

Such a great mix of music right? They are each so fun, uplifting and happy! What more could you ask for on a Monday?



No comments:

Post a Comment