Monday, August 13, 2018

Music for Monday: Vance Joy

Happy Monday, everyone! I've had these song on my 'to post' list since they came out in February. Crazy! Somehow they just kept getting pushed back, but today is the day. I loved both of these song the second I heard them and the novelty hasn't worn off at all. I love Vance Joy in general but I love these two songs in particular!

I thought I had the whole Spotify linking figured out but my links last week didn't last. I went in and updated last week's links - fingers crossed they stick! I'm going to link to Spotify again today and hope for the best. I'll check in with this post again and update it if necessary.
Alone with Me - Vance Joy
Yesterday, I made Blueberry Cinnamon Buns (recipe soon!) and I listened to this song on repeat. Yes, you read that right. Sometimes, when I'm baking I only really need one song over and over. This song is that good. It's mellow and so perfect for a Sunday afternoon in the kitchen.

Saturday Sun - Vance Joy
This song is just so happy. It's light and summer-y. I guarantee you'll be singing along to this one in no time!

That's it for music today, but I have so many exciting posts planned for the next couple of weeks! I keep a little running list of posts in my planner and it got really long over the last couple of days! I have been baking up a storm and working on a lot of content! I can't wait to share it all!



No comments:

Post a Comment