Monday, October 22, 2018

Music for Monday: More Lady Antebellum

Around this time of year, I always encounter the same problem - I struggle to find songs to share because I'm already listening to Christmas music! Call me crazy, but Christmas is about 2 months away and I am so ready for a little holiday warmth! And it snowed here yesterday! We got the tiniest little sprinkling of snow but it was enough for me to go into full Christmas mode! I'll save my favorite Christmas tunes for December, but what to share today? Hmmm....

How about some Lady Antebellum? I love Lady Antebellum all year long but I especially love them in the Fall! Often, I shuffle all of their songs on Spotify and my favorite as of late is:

American Honey - Lady Antebellum
I know I've posted some Lady Antebellum in the past - I love so many of their songs and I couldn't resist sharing this one too! When I'm not listening to their Christmas album, you can find me listening to this song.

Before wrapping up this post, I need to take a second and send some love to my friends! A couple of my friends have reached out to let me know that they are baking recipes from my blog and it has been SO motivating! It has been challenging to balance blogging with work, school and skating but my friends continue to encourage me and I am beyond grateful! I am so lucky to be surrounded by such caring and uplifting friends! Thank you for filling my heart, sweet friends!

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment