Monday, October 1, 2018

Music for Monday: Old Pine

Happy October! I may or may not have just done a little happy dance when writing that sentence. If you haven't guessed, I love October! I was going to post Kelsea Ballerini's new song today but that song doesn't scream Fall to me, and this one does. I know I posted about Ben Howard just barely 2 months ago, but I have since discovered this song and it feels so Fall to me, I couldn't resist sharing it on October 1st.

Now how do songs feel Fall to me? I don't know! A couple of my friends asked me what I meant by Fall music recently and I didn't really have an answer. I do listen to different music when the Fall hits though - it's quieter & cozier. I tend to listen to more singer/songwriter stuff in the Fall. You know the kind of music you want playing quietly in the background as you sit in front of a fire, sipping a tea and reading a book. I tend to listen to a lot of Ray Lamontagne, James Bay, John Mayer & Ben Howard in the Fall!

Old Pine - Ben Howard
I shared this song in my What's Up Wednesday post last week, but I couldn't resist dedicating a whole post to it - it's that good! I discovered this song last week and listened to it on repeat all week long!

What am I posting about tomorrow, you ask? Oh just baby goats and yoga! Tune in tomorrow for some pictures from my Saturday doing yoga with baby goats!





No comments:

Post a Comment