Friday, December 21, 2018

Merry Christmas!!

I am sitting down to write today as I usually do on Fridays but instead of talking favorites, I'm doing something a little different. Today, I'm coming to you with some holiday wishes and a little update for my blogging plan in the upcoming weeks.

First, let me officially announce that I am taking the next 2 weeks off blogging. You will not find me anywhere near blog world in the next 2 weeks. I'm going to unplug and enjoy the holidays with my family. As much as I love my little online space, I think I need to take a step away for a little bit. I still love sharing fun recipes and crafts but I have been feeling like I need a break lately. This semester was a tough one and I am due for some down time!

So, 2 weeks off from blog land. But, 2 weeks full of family time, Christmas traditions, delicious food and a highly anticipated trip. I will do my best to post updates on Instagram. I am not great at keeping up with Instagram but I will try to post some little peaks into my holiday fun over the next 2 weeks. You can follow along on all of my holiday ventures HERE.

And finally, before singing off I want to wish all of you the happiest of holidays! I hope this holiday season brings you time to connect with loved ones and oh so much peace! Thank you for taking time to read my blog - I wish I could thank you all in person! I can't wait to share more in the future!

Merry Christmas! See you in 2019!


No comments:

Post a Comment