Monday, April 8, 2019

Music for Monday: Mi Persona Favorita

This week has me feeling all kinds of sad. It is my last week with my fifth graders and I am so not ready to say goodbye. This teaching internship has taught me things that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. There is something about this group of kids; they've totally captured my heart and I'm dreading saying goodbye. My last day is on Thursday and you better believe I'm going to be a hot mess that day. I'm already anticipating how hard this goodbye will be but I'm trying to remind myself that it's a 'see you soon' and not a permanent 'goodbye.'

In the spirit of trying to keep the impending goodbye on Thursday out of my mind, I'm talking music today!

Mi Persona Favorita - Alejandro Sanz & Camila Cabello
I took a semester of Spanish when I was in cegep and ever since, I have loved listening to Spanish music. I am not fluent at all but I can pick up on a word here and there. I love the sound of this song and I love that it features on of my favorite words in Spanish - sonrisa (smile!). If you're wondering what my other favorite word in Spanish is; it's sacapuntas (a pencil sharpener).

Happy Monday! I will do my best to get a couple of other posts up this week - I have some great teacher stuff to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment