Monday, April 15, 2019

Music for Monday: Who Do You Love?

Happy Monday, friends! This week is much lighter so I finally have time to get back in the kitchen. I'm trying a couple new recipes this week and I am so looking forward to sharing them! I have a fun pasta recipe to try and a chicken burger recipe which I am pretty darn excited about. Chicken burgers used to be a staple in our house but I haven't had one in forever! Stay tuned for some fun recipes to add to your meal plan rotation!

Who do you Love? - The Chainsmokers & 5 Seconds of Summer

This song - I cannot get enough. The other day, I asked the Bean if she wanted to know my new favorite song. To which she said "you mean the one you played seven times while you were getting ready this morning?" Guilty as charged. I really do listen to this song seven times in a row sometimes.

I hopr you find your happy this Monday :)






No comments:

Post a Comment