Thursday, July 21, 2016

20 Facts About Me


Happy Birthday to me!! Today is my 20th birthday, and to celebrate I thought I would share 20 facts about me! 

1. I don't eat fish... I just don't like it. I wish I did, but I don't. So, if you are looking for a fish recipe, my blog is not the place to find it!
2. I love Christmas - my family likes to say I have OCD (Obsessive Christmas Disorder). I listen to Christmas music all year, I'm listening to Michael Buble's album as I write this!
3. I have a serious weakness for ESSIE nail polish, I can't be at a store that carries Essie nail polish and not buy a bottle! I've been wearing Sand Tropez a lot lately.
4. I have recently discovered that I love pineapples. Pineapples symbolize warmth, welcome, friendship and hospitality - LOVE! I have been eyeing this Alex & Ani pineapple bracelet recently.
5. I love being in the kitchen, the kitchen is my favorite room in most houses. I especially love looking at Pinterest kitchens!
6. I love all things purple and paisley!
7. I thrive in organized situations - I love planners, calendars, agendas...
8. I wear a "Hope" bracelet everyday from the Get Hope, Give Hope campaign at MudLove. If you're interested, you can find one here!
9. During the school year, I always keep my backpack packed with... Kleenex, Advil, a nail file, hair elastics, bobby pins, hand cream, lip balm, a pen and pencil, gum, a granola bar, and dental floss. The only things I use regularly are the lip balm and the gum but I like to be prepared!
10. I am fluent in both English and French, and I have begun to learn Spanish!
11. I was really into theater in high school - I was in every school play.
12. I love dips - Salsa, Ranch, Guacamole, Ketchup... Yes please!!
13. I love all things cozy - sitting by a fire in my pajamas, under a blanket, reading a good book and drinking a hot tea is my jam.
14. I got my ears pierced when I was 8 and I am so glad I did it then because I'd be too chicken to get them pierced now!
15. I love 2nd day, cold pizza!
16. I love glowsticks, sparklers, bonfires and fireworks - anything that brings light to a dark night!
17. I love pesto pasta - I would eat it everyday if I could (I actually love all pasta, I don't discriminate).
18. I love photography (I love taking pictures and looking at pictures).
19. I love Latin music - I have absolutely no Latin in my genetic history, but I love it!
20. I have a dog and I love my dog, but I am definitely not an animal person!

I am celebrating a new decade today with my very favorite people in one of my favorite places. I'm a lucky girl! See you tomorrow,
Kenzie

1 comment: