Monday, October 10, 2016

Music for Mondays: Shelter

Happy Monday! I would first like to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! I hope your day is full of good food and gratitude! I am so grateful to be able to document little bits of me on this blog & a big thank you to all of you for reading! I am excited to share this song with you! It has been on repeat in my house for the last week - I just can't get enough!


Shelter by Ray Lamontagne
I love having this song on while I am doing homework or cooking because I find it so soothing! My family has been enjoying fires out on our back deck recently and this song is my favorite fireside tune!

Here are some of my other favorite Ray Lamontagne songs:

Hold you in my Arms - Ray Lamontagne

You are the Best Thing - Ray Lamontagne 

Trouble - Ray Lamontgne

Enjoy these tunes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment