Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday Favorites

It's December and I can hardly believe how quickly November went! I always find this time of year goes by so quickly, so I do my best to enjoy in my favorite things! Here are some of my favorite things from this week...

1. I posted about this delicious treat on Tuesday and if you love the peanut butter and chocolate combo then these are for you! I always associate these cookies with Christmas and they are one of my favorite cookies around this time of year! You can find the recipe HERE.

2. The Bean had her school play last night and it was oh so cute! I love live theater and I especially love seeing the little Bean shine!

3. I had my last class of the semester yesterday!!! I have a couple exams to study for and write but then it's Christmas break!! Christmas break is definitely a favorite of mine!


4. I am especially grateful for Vistaprint around this time of year because they print my family's Christmas cards, and they do a great job! We get lots of stuff from vistaprint all year long - school supply labels, photo calendars, business cards and I love it all, but Christmas cards are my favorite!
If you are looking for a great printing company, I highly recommend vistaprint! You can find them HERE
5. My happy jar is one of the first things I ever posted about, when I started blogging back in May! If you are interested in reading about how I use mine, you can find that post HERE. Well, I typically look through my jar around the New Year and I am so excited to read through my happy thoughts this year!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!


I hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Those cookies are so good! I have a 3 ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe that makes it really easy : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Morgan! Would you share that peanut butter cookie recipe!? I would love to try it!

      Delete