Monday, January 23, 2017

Music for Monday: A Guilty Pleasure Song

For months now, my mom has been trying to convince me to post about one of the many songs that I love, but am not proud of loving. You know, like a guilty pleasure!? Well this song is one of my guilty pleasure songs and I am so on the fence about sharing it because I don't necessarily agree with everything that is said in it! But bearing in mind that I don't support anything going on in this song, this is one of my very favorite guilty pleasure songs...

Work Out by J. Cole

If you've ever wondered what kind of music I listen to while I'm baking - it is a whole lot of Sara Bareilles, Ingrid Michaelson, John Mayer... with a little J. Cole or Drake thrown in for good measure :)

Have a great Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment