Monday, February 13, 2017

Music for Monday: Love, Love Love!

Today, I'm sharing one of my all time favorite songs about love. I thought this was fitting since Valentine's Day is tomorrow. I'll be sharing some fun Valentine's treats all week long - I have some cards to share, some cookies & more!! Happy love week!!
What the World Needs Now - Jackie DeShannon

And speaking of 'What the World Needs Now,' have you seen the amazing cover of that song by a collaboration of Broadway artists!? About 100 Broadway stars teamed up to re-release this song to support those affected by the nightclub shooting in Orlando this past June. And it is such a beautiful and pertinent reminder to choose love every single day!

What the World Needs Now - Broadway for Orlando

Thank you for reading! See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment