Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Favorites: lots of cricut love!

Happy Friday! I have 2 weeks left of summer vacation and I am just soaking up every minute of sunshine that I can!! Here are the best things that happened this week...

1. One of my very best friends celebrated her birthday way back in June! I was so late getting a present to her but I was so excited to give her a MudLove bracelet!! Part of MudLove's website allows you to buy a product and make a donation to a cause with your purchase! I loved being able to support a family in the process of adopting while also getting a wonderful gift for a friend! You can shop all things MudLove HERE.
2. A couple of weeks ago, I shared my family's favorite recipe as of late... Butter Chickpeas!! It's a healthier take on the traditional Butter Chicken and it is so delicious! We have eaten it weekly for the past 4 or 5 weeks because we just can't get enough!! I love that this recipe is gluten free and vegan! You can find the recipe HERE.

3. I have gushed about my cricut before, and my next two favorites are really just me professing my love for my cricut once again! This weekend, my family is going to a family reunion for my Dad's side of the family and I made t-shirts for my family and my uncle's family! Getting eight shirts together is no joke, but they look so good! I'll try to rally everyone together and get a picture this weekend!

4. More cricut love!! I am so excited about this project!! I spotted this quote recently on Pinterest and I knew it would make the most perfect beach bag! So I got to work in my cricut design space and ordered this beach bag from The Tote Bag Factory! I can hardly wait to put it all together - I will be sure to take a picture!
 Lady Like by ESSIE
 Lapiz of Luxury by ESSIE
5. I painted my nails yesterday - I was so sad to take my nail polish from the beach off my toes but they were definitely needing a little spruce up! I have Lady Like on my fingers and Lapiz of Luxury on my toes. They both look a little more purple in real life and I am loving the way they look together! 

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget and Becky from byBMG for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from Smidge of This and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites. 

Have a great weekend!





2 comments:

  1. Ah, love that quote! I bet that project turns out so cute. I love my Cricut too but haven't been able to pull it out lately. Gotta get better at that. Those chickpeas look amazing as well. I definitely want to try that recipe at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex! I go through phases where I use my cricut daily and then sometimes I leave it untouched for weeks! It isn't always easy to get to! I hope you get to try the butter chickpeas - they make such a delicious meal! I hope you're having a fabulous Friday! :)

      Delete