Monday, August 14, 2017

Music for Monday: Frank Ocean

Yesterday, in spent the day redecorating around here a little bit! Connected in the Kitchen is still very much a work in progress but I am loving the changes! Today, I'm talking about Frank Ocean! I first heard one of his songs in my grade 11 English class - my favorite English teacher had writing prompts based off songs! Ummm talk about an assignment for me! This is the first Frank Ocean song I heard 5 years ago... 

We all Try - Frank Ocean

And since then, I have fallen in love with two of his other songs...

Pink + White - Frank Ocean

My absolute favorite of his is called "Thinkin' 'bout You" but there are no good quality versions on YouTube - ugh! If you can get your hands on it through Spotify or iTunes, I highly recommend it! If not, here is a cover of the song that I loved during my late teens!

Thinkin' 'bout You covered by Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith :)

See you tomorrow with a recipe for Lemon Poppyseed Scones!

No comments:

Post a Comment