Monday, September 4, 2017

Music for Monday: Move Together

Last week, I mentioned that I made a Fall playlist on Spotify and it is all I have listened to for the past week! I know Fall is still a couple of weeks away but I really am waiting with bated breath! I will likely have this playlist playing right through the fall and the next few music for Monday posts will all be from this beloved playlist of mine!
Today, I'm talking James Bay! When 'Let It Go' came out a little over 2 years ago, I was an instant fan! Since 'Let It Go', I have loved 'Hold Back the River' and now I cannot get enough of his song called 'Move Together.'
Let It Go - James Bay

Hold Back the River - James Bay

Move Together - James Bay
Sometimes 'Move Together' comes on while I'm cooking or working on school work, and I play it over and over until I get my fill! 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment