Monday, December 4, 2017

Music for Monday: Holly Cole

I am so excited about this post because I am finally talking about Christmas music!! I have been waiting to share Christmas music with you for what feels like forever! I had the hardest time choosing which Christmas song to begin with because there are so many that I love. But I decided to start with Holly Cole! I remember listening to these Christmas songs when I was very little and I still listen to her Christmas album every year!

Baby It's Cold Outside - Holly Cole
This is my all time favorite version of 'Baby It's Cold Outside"

Christmas Time is Here - Holly Cole

Santa Baby - Holly Cole

These are three of my very favorite Christmas carols. I remember asking to hear these over and over again when I was little! 

20 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment