Monday, May 7, 2018

Music for Monday: Lady Antebellum

It is finally starting to feel like summer around here and I couldn't love it any more! We had some dreary weather for a while, but as the sun is peeking out, I am starting to look forward to all things summer (like the beach!). I am also so looking forward to my two year blogiversary in just 10 days! I'm still on the search for a fun way to celebrate this year, but as usual, I will post about it all! :)

I have so many fun things to share this week (think a bit of skating, some tea party stuff and a vegan cheesecake recipe!), but in true Kenzie fashion, I'm kicking off the week with music! I start most things by putting on music. Whether it's baking, driving, homework, crafting... I always put music on before I start! So to kick off this week, we need music! And these songs are just perfect!

The Stars - Lady Antebellum

Yes please to this song on repeat! I love, love, love Lady Antebellum and I was so happy to discover this song! I love the message and as usual, I just love Lady Antebellum's sound!

Heart Break - Lady Antebellum


Home - Lady Antebellum

I picked three songs to share today, but I really listen to this whole album on shuffle! It's all so good! 

Have a great Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment