Monday, November 12, 2018

Music for Monday: Armor

Monday could not come soon enough this week, because I have the best song to share with all of you! You might have caught on to the fact that I love Sara Bareilles - we really love Sara Bareilles in my house. I love everything she does but this song has to be my favorite!

Armor - Sara Bareilles
I sent this song to my mama right after I heard it because she is a huge source of armor for me, but I couldn't wait to share this song with all of my other sources of armor. I know most of my favorite girls read my blog and I wanted to give one big shout out to the boss ladies in my life. When I first heard this song so many of the wonderful women in my life came to mind - Yes, my Mom but also my little sister, my incredible boss, my skating coach, my friends, my aunts, my grandmas. I am so lucky to be surrounded by such a fierce army of women. My armor comes from you :)

Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment