Monday, February 11, 2019

Music for Monday: Ariana Grande

I don't always love Mondays - I know it's cliché to say but I really just love weekends, and Monday means the weekend is over. That being said, I am SO beyond excited for today! I can hardly wait to share my favorite songs from Ariana Grande's new album and this is my last week of school! This week, I have the very last classes of my Bachelor's degree! If you're looking for me this week, you can find me happy dancing to Ariana's new album.

Ok! Let's talk about the thank u, next album (because it's all I've been talking about since Friday)! I know I've shared a lot of Ariana Grande songs on my blog. I just did a search through my posts and was surprised by how many of my posts have been about her music. What can I say? I love a good Ariana Grande song! Today, I'm sharing my 3 favorites from her most recent album.

bloodline - Ariana Grande

ghostin - Ariana Grande

NASA - Ariana Grande
This is my absolute favorite song from the album. If you ask my skating kids, they will tell you I played this song 100 times during their ice time yesterday and I wish that was an exaggeration. I have had this song on repeat all weekend! 

See you tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment