Monday, March 11, 2019

Music for Monday: OTW

I am so happy to be back in blog land! Spring Break away was just what I needed - a little beach time and sunshine always makes me a happy girl. This was the vacation of me falling asleep everywhere - ha! For real! I never, ever fall asleep during the day. I'm the worst napper, I have never been one to sleep in cars or on planes and I have certainly never fallen asleep on the beach before. Well, I broke all of these habits on this trip. Apparently those 2 weeks of teaching really did me in because I just could not hang on this trip!

I am home now with much more energy (ie. i'm not falling asleep everywhere 😉) and I can't to share one of my more recent songs with you! The Bean introduced me to this song a couple of weeks ago and I have loved it ever since. Sometimes when I'm baking, I just put this song on repeat - it's that good.

OTW - Khalid (feat. 6LACK & Ty Dolla Sign)

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment