Monday, March 13, 2017

Music for Monday: Dandelions in Bullet Holes

I think March is always a busy month but I never remember it this busy! This March has been insane so far and I know that in the blink of an eye, it will be over! All of my days feel so full but I am enjoying every bit of it!

Dandelions in Bullet Holes - Sarah Harmer
This is a song my mom played often as I was growing up so it feels familiar every time I hear it. Other than transporting me right back to being eight, I just love how soothing this song is. It has such a gentle feel to it.

I made the most delicious Apple Pie - Cheesecake mashup this weekend and I am so excited to share it with all of you this week! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect song to wind down to at the end of the day... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet friend!! I actually thought of you when I was posting this one. I knew you would love it! xx

      Delete