Monday, March 20, 2017

Music for Mondays: Beauty and the Beast

Happy Monday! My family went to see Beauty and the Beast on Saturday and it was amazing! Emma Watson is so perfect as Belle and the whole movie just has such a magical feeling to it! I highly recommend seeing it! One of my favorite things about Disney movies is the soundtrack and this did not disappoint!
Evermore - Dan Stevens
This was by far my favorite song in the movie! It was so haunting and beautiful! I've had it on repeat since seeing the movie!


Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast Cast
Be our guest is a Beauty and the Beast classic and they did it so well in the remake!
Beauty and the Beast - Ariana Grande & John Legend
I was so excited about this remake - so good! It doesn't play during the actually movie - it plays when the credits role and it was the perfect ending to a great movie!

Have any of you seen it!? Did you love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment