Monday, April 10, 2017

Music for Mondays: Lennon & Maisy

Have you guys heard of Lennon & Maisy Stella? They are two darling little girls who started posting covers of songs on YouTube 5 or 6 years ago and they are so good!! This was the first cover I ever heard by them:
I Won't Give Up - Lennon and Maisy
I mean, could they be any cuter!? They posted a few covers all in a short period of time...
Headlock - Lennon and Maisy


That's What's Up - Lennon and Maisy
I had kind of forgotten about them until one of their songs came on during a Spotify playlist that I was listening to. And they are still so good! They're on a TV show called Nashville, now (which I don't watch but am considering since finding out they star in it)! And best of all - they're Canadian! 
Up & Up - Lennon and Maisy
This is their most recent cover and I can't stop listening to it! 

I hope your Monday is full of good!

No comments:

Post a Comment